Monographs, editions, and edited volumes dealing with the philosophical work of Hegel and his students are published as part of the series "Hegel-Forschungen", established in 1994.
In 2013, the series "Hegel-Forschungen" was discontinued in favor of a series supplementary volumes ("Sonderbände") to the “Hegel Yearbook” (see below for more information). The Hegel Society’s Executive Boards members act as the series editors.
To date, the following supplementary volumes have been published (in chronological order):
In the series "Hegel-Jahrbuch Sonderband" the following volumes have been published:
Other Hegel-Societies and Research-Centers:
– Forschungstelle Klassische Deutsche Philosophie der Universität Oldenburg
– Forschungszentrum für Klassische Deutsche Philosophie / Hegel-Archiv
– Internationale Hegel-Vereinigung
– Centre de recherches sur Hegel et l'idéalisme allemand
– Classical German Philosophy. University of Padova Research Group
– Hegel Society of Great Britain
– Sociedade Hegel Brasileira (SHB)